Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Darci

Today is my friend’s birthday. Birthdays are a BIG DEAL to Darci. So, today Darci YOU are my blog post. This little piece of the internet is about you and how glad I am that we are friends.



Darci is quick to laugh (at herself and others mostly).

She LOVES being a mother, and she’s really GOOD at it.

Her best friend is Dan, her husband. She’d rather “hang out” with Dan than anything else.

Her voice is like an angel (confirmed by others) meets Superwoman (my perspective).

She makes office work fun (no more “Quiet Zone” signs).

I’m pretty sure she sits in front of a computer more than me (that’s impressive).

She is the QUEEN of multi tasking! If you are talking to her on the phone, I’d bet she’s also, answering an e-mail, working on a design layout, while entertaining Jami and IMing someone on the side. The amazing part is she hears every word you are saying and is on top of it all.

There is no doubt that Darci is a 100% dedicated member of Church on the Lake. Enough said.

Her faith in Jesus Christ is clearly evident in all she does. I love this most. It’s there on the surface and down deep. Her heart is wrapped up in Jesus and she is quick to give him credit for all things.

I’m blessed to have her as a friend and am so happy she came into Escapees to apply for the Graphics Assistant position. I think fate brought us together.

So, today, and every day I hope you know how happy I am that we are friends. (I think you can fill in the rest telepathically).

Krystina

Do you know how hard it was to find pics of us together? These will make you smile.





3 comments:

  1. Okay, I don't know that I've ever cried and laughed so hard at the same time. A whole blog post dedicated to ME? Wow. I'm speechless...and you know that doesn't happen very often.

    I'm so honored and blessed to have you as my friend, oh, and you're the coolest boss ever! (Do I get a birthday bonus, now?) hee hee

    LOVE YOU!!!
    Darci

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, can I get this blog post on a plaque or framed or something? Yeah, I'm awesome. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Krystina! Happy Birthday to you, Darci. What a precedent you have set!...my birthday is August 3rd. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...