Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My New Purse


Have you ever heard of MeMaw’s Closet? I hadn’t either until September 2008 when Hurricane Ike hit. Being without power for days is BORING! I was dying for a creative outlet, something to take my mind off of everything. Darci’s Grandma saved the day! She was a literal beacon of light. (Her whole house can be run from a generator if necessary. Cool eh?) The evening I was invited over to sew I was there in a heartbeat and introduced to this glorious resource: MeMaw’s Closet. She has everything you could possibly need for ANY sewing project. I left that evening, with a bag full of fabric and my creativity satiated. The fabric in my newest project (this pretty purse) is courtesy of her collection. Thank you MeMaw for inviting me over and for the fabric!




Wanna make your own? I found this free pattern on Singers website. Isn't this such a fun clutch? It’s just the right size, unique, and easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...