Thursday, June 11, 2009

I’ve been a member of the Polk County Habitat for Humanity group for about four years. I’m in charge of the website and recently created a blog site for the affiliate. Habitat is very active here in Polk County and I'm extremely blessed by my involvement. When you have a few minutes, I invite you to check out the Polk County Habitat for Humanity website and blog. The goal of Habitat is to provide simple decent housing for families in need. Maybe you know someone who qualifies for a Habitat home; or are interested in volunteering. Our current project is “Cochran’s Crossing” a mini Habitat community on “Miracle Way” off of Beatty St in Livingston. If you are in the area, drive by. It’s a lovely road and a real dream come true for the five families that live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...