Thursday, June 4, 2009

What Do You See?


In an old house you become comfortable with oddities, like this old bracket hanging on the wall just above our bathtub. I think during its better days it held the soap dish on the wall. Today it's simply an eyesore. I never really noticed it until one evening when Marin dubbed it "frog." At first she was terrified of "frog." She wouldn't touch it but would point and had rambling remarks about him that I simply didn't understand. Last night she finally touched him and identified his eyes (the two big wood screws). Steven and I thought it was a bit odd that she saw a frog until we began studying it. It's a stretch, but...




3 comments:

  1. Well looks like a frog to me, but what do I know. Marin just has a keen eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is creative.... She is your daughter Krystina! :) I love her imagination! (even if it does scare her at times...)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...