Monday, May 25, 2009

Something New From Something Old: The Curtain Purse


And here she is! Isn't this lovely? I'm amazed at how pretty she is. SUPER happy with this one. Can you believe that funny old curtain could turn into something so trendy and delicate?! Below are before and after shots. I'm really getting into this "Something New From Something Old" theme.



Remember that funny fringe on the bottom of the curtain? Well, now it's the strap. Don't want to deal with the strap? Tuck it inside creating a simple clutch. This Buttercup bag design is a free pattern design courtesy of Made By Rae blog spot. I really love her blog and the clever patterns she creates. Thank you Rae!


The outside was so simple, I thought it would be fun to throw a splash of color inside.


Oh, I'm so happy with the end result. Can't wait to find the next "something old." Stay tuned!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...