Monday, May 18, 2009

Pickled Eggs and Beets

I recently had to photograph pickled eggs and beets to accompany a recipe we are publishing in Escapees magazine. Just the sound of those four words (PE and B) kinda makes me want to gag. How can something that sounds SO gross look so pretty? I enjoy these side photography projects. It’s a welcome break from the routine of article design/layout. However, I was a bit apprehensive of the PE and B project. These were surprisingly pretty despite their unpleasant smell. I’m quite certain I’ll never eat PE and B, but I MIGHT include them as part of a large spread of food, simply for their looks. Anyone ever tried PE and B? I just couldn’t bring myself to try them.

2 comments:

  1. ugg! right there with ya on that. don't think i could try them either. but the photos make them look great! hmmm? who do we know that we can make try them??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeewww....I mean they kinda look cool...but I don't wanna try them!! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...