Thursday, March 26, 2009

Princess Marin

While in LasVegas my sisters and I found the most adorable blue shoes at baby gap. We all agreed that Marin simply, must own a pair! Soon after I slipped them on her feet, Marin dubbed them her dancing shoes.

Marin loves to “dence” (dance). She dances with or without music, while she is eating and sometimes accompanied by her daddy. Her favorite dance floor is the front yard. She swings her arms in the air spinning as she hops from one foot to the other. It’s magical…

Last week I made her a tutu for a party. The instant I wrapped it around her waist, she insisted we go “out-tide n dence!” (outside and dance). I grabbed the camera and off we went.

These pictures capture that evening and everything I love about Marin’s “dence.”




























Stay innocent and sweet, my little one. Mommy loves you.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Krystina, she has gotten so big!!! Time flies. Adorable and so sweet and full of character! Love the snap shots you took, what great memories! Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so perfect. I can't wait to see her 'dence'.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...