Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Flower Girl Dresses {FREE Pattern}

In June my sister and I spent DAYs together sewing four, flower girl dresses for her July wedding. We based the dresses on a free pattern from a wonderful sewing blog: madebyrae. Obviously they were each very different in size but the pattern scaled nicely and the addition of a yellow sash was just the touch they needed to make them formal enough for the wedding.

I haven't posted anything in the sewing category in a while and didn't want you to think my sewing machine was gathering dust!

Photo credit should be given to Jackie Ray Photography.



In addition to the dresses we also made this adorable ring bearer pillow. Thought I'd add it as inspiration for anyone planning a yellow and navy wedding!

1 comment:

  1. I love this dress! This is what I have been looking for for my two flower girls. I looked for the pattern but was unable to find it. Could you post a link on where it is? I am new to this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...