Monday, April 12, 2010

Chrome Feet Make Me Smile


Oh how I wish I'd taken before pictures of the tub feet. They were humorous. Spray painted shiny silver (barf) so for me to see these in true chrome just makes me sigh with joy. They are sooooo lovely. A splurge, but totally worth it. The above pic shows the floor color we've chosen for the master bath, the color of the outside of the tub, the new chrome feet and the cultured marble we've chosen for the shower. More sighs...

For now the tub and sinks sit in the master bath. Waiting to be installed. Waiting for their new or refurbished faucets. Below are a few before and after shots for your viewing pleasure! I love before and after moments...but I'm sure you know that by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...