Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pinup Lingerie Shower Invitation

My sister hosted an adorable pinup themed lingerie shower for our friend Sarah. I designed this invitation for the party. We created about 25 and I'm glad there weren't more as cutting out the tiny aprons and placing them on the doll was tedious! We thought a dress up doll was perfect for the 1950s housewife theme and everyone dressed up and wore an apron. Katy Keene is the diva on the invitation and we selected her because she embodied the attitude we were going for in the design. Fun, flirty, fifties.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this invite!!! It would be perfect for my sister's shower! Is there any way I can use this invite for her? Patti (ahealthyheartnow@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...