Monday, May 2, 2011

Angelina College Nursing School Graduate {My Brother Daniel}


I took photos of my brother Daniel for his graduation announcements. My family and I are super proud of his accomplishment and are excited to see what the future brings for Daniel. Pictures of Daniel at this stage in life wouldn't be complete without his faithful companion, Flea. You wouldn't believe the noises I had to make to get that Dog's attention for photos. If you thought taking pictures of a kid was hard, try a dog!

Love you Daniel!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! Such a wonderful, good looking guy! (I know, I'm biased. I obviously like these genetics because my husband, his brother, is HOT. [Big grin.])

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...