Saturday, May 26, 2012

Adalyn's Eyes

Through your eyes skies look brighter
Grass more green clouds are whiter.
When you're close cares grow lighter,
I'm glad that you were born.
Through your eyes hills stretch higher.
When you smile you inspire hearts to sing in a choir.
I'm glad that you were born.
Born to laugh, born to dream
Born to spread your light.
Through your eyes I see clearer
You bring God so much nearer.
Life has grown so much dearer,
I'm glad that you were...

Born to laugh, born to dream.
Born to spread your light.

Through your eyes I see clearer You being God so much nearer. Life has grown so much dearer I'm glad that you were born.

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, musical Composed by Gene de Paul

These lyrics are how I feel about Adalyn's eyes. Which is why they were incorporated into the invitation design for her first birthday. And here I am celebrating another year with her and thinking about the magic of her eyes. Happy birthday, little one. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...